Sunday, March 13, 2005

Thank God It's Sunday

Today's baby vic's dedication! :D Praise God! It's been great. :) A friend made it to the dedication and was really glad to see him there. :) Dunno why, but just felt really happy for Eve that he was there. Although there wasn't the 'tangible' presence of God in service today (coz as mummies we're superly busy in the nursery looking after our lil' precious) God's presence was definitely tangible. :) Have to keep praying for God's will to unfold in its magnificence! :D

Almost finished my CEM essay! :D I know i've been procrastinating... what to do... wanna spend time with Abby. :D Lately her hair has been so smelly. First it was the medicine's fault (eat medicine will perspire(?) so become smelly), then it was because she sleeps(?) so she's smelly. So today, as i had a rare chance of bathing her, I gave her a jolly good rubdown. :D Mmmm. She smells good now. EVEN though she perspired like mad today. Hahha... maybe I'm biased, but it's good to have maintenance service once in a while. Nevertheless, I can't afford to take care of her so intensely when there's school... but come 3 weeks' time,... I'll have to *try* to make opportunities to take care of her. *rubs chin to devise plan* Must be diplomatic, or else it'd look terrible! *tsk tsk* Then come July, I won't 'see' her again for a while... :'( even though I try to make time for her!! :(

Sigh. Must learn to let go.

Tomorrow's my bro's 21st bdae. He passed his driving test on Friday and he received an iPod from his gf from Australia! Drove us around last nite under Ben's supervision. Almost knocked down a guy walking across the road. About 20 min later, saw the guy again at a different location quite far away from the first. Maybe still asking to be knocked down. Come to think about it, he looked kinda strange... :S

Had to squeeze time for my CTL and CEM essay amidst consecutive birthday celebrations. Last nite was at aunt's place. Tonite at granny's place. Tomorrow with dad & mum. How to find time to finish my CTL essay? :P THANK GOD THE CEM IS DONE!!! I can sleep in peace tonite. Initially I wanted to finish the CTL one before the CEM. But how to? :P Actually thinking about joining Mon's drama class from 1.30 to 5. But have to write to enrol. Lazy lah. :P I see how. :D

2 comments:

ghetto biatch said...

Wah so busy.. no wonder i don't see u online.. take care of urself, and little abby!!

When u have time, post pix of her ok? Or even better, buy a webcam leh.. :)

Can try getting the one i'm using, which is Creative webcam NX.. reasonably priced, quality not bad.. Come online when ur free ok? Then we can have webcam chat! :D

Audrey said...

3 more weeks... or so... then holidays liao!! :D I'll be as free as a bird! :D Heh... Yah, will try my best to post pic... will see if auctions got webcam! ;D