Monday, April 04, 2005

8 month old Abby

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's becoming more irresistible. Besides the high pitched squealing, now she's *finally* mastered how to roll over (yup, at 8months). She can sit very steadily now and can even bottom shuffle! She moved about 1 foot today. That's a great accomplishment. Most of the time she can't decide whether to go forward or backward, so she does both. This morning, just as Ben was leaving for work, she extended her arms out towards him, butt shuffled abit, and called out "Baba" to him. *heartmelt*

She was quite fascinated by my hand movements as I sang 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' to her this afternoon. :) After that, she looked sleepy and promptly fell asleep on our bed. I took a whiff of her and she opened her eyes really BIG and stared at me, then quickly closed them again. I realised that her hands were rather dirty, so i took a warm wash towel to wipe her hands. She giggled abit. Then I covered her with the blanket coz the a/c was turned on. (And I usually cover her after she falls asleep or she'd kick it!) Well, as our sweetheart *cannot* resist kicking the blanket, she burst out laughing and kicked the blanket! She giggled and looked at me! She was pretending to be asleep!!! Totally unimaginable! :D So she turned away from me and continued to giggle.

Wow. I'm amazed.

Usually either she wants to sleep, or she doesn't. If she doesn't, she'll suck her toes. If she wants to sleep, she suck her thumb. Yup. We understand her totally. :D It's usually rather straightforward when it comes to putting her down for her nap, thanks to GARY & ANN-MARIE EZZO, and she knocks out VERY fast when she needs to.

After both of us took a loooong nap (about 1.5hrs - I think we both fell asleep at the same time), we woke up and waited for Ben to come home. I sneezed my internal, odd and silent sneeze 3 times when I wanted to put her in her highchair for dinner and she was so amused at my sneeze! After my third time (usually she takes a couple of any attempts to warm up to a joke) she was just giggling. She was so amused. Quite embarrassing actually but whatever it takes to amuse my girl. Love her to bits. :)

6 comments:

ghetto biatch said...

oh my goodness she is sooo adorable...!!!! i miss her so much.... :~(

Audrey said...

Dun worry!! :) You'll be back sooner than u know!! :D When uh? :)

Anonymous said...

Wa so cute!!!!!!!

Audrey said...

Who's anonymous??? :( Leave ur name k? :D

Patrick said...

Aiyah it's me... Dunno why when i post became Anonymous... What can i say... Your blog is very POWER!!!!! And wow you started blogging since Wednesday, October 16, 2002... Long time blogger sia...

Audrey said...

Hahah... yah, blog long time liao. :) Cheong hei mah...! :D