Thursday, April 14, 2005

Abby's First Day at School!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hmm... I wonder where mummy is taking me today... this road looks familiar... we were here yesterday! Mummy bought expensive diapers. She told auntie Eve they were for swimming, and auntie Eve asked her to buy one more packet for Vic! Oh, but mummy didn't tell me that we were going to see auntie Eve & Vic mei mei today... so I think we're going somewhere else. Let me take a catnap first!

Oh, we're here! Mummy says I'm going to school! Yay! But I think I'm abit young to go school... oh, it's a special school, it's Marsden Swim School! No books, only a fun pool! That's auntie Melissa, uncle Kevin and Athena mei mei next to us!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There I am, testing waters. Feels cold, but thank Jesus the weather's warm! :D Hmm... this might be fun! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's my instructor! I don't know her name, but mummy thinks she's Australian! :D She dipped me in the water! :D Fun! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look at us all, we just got dunked by our mummies and (a) daddy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I didn't know mummy wanted me to take a photo. I'd have smiled! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They put me through a tunnel. I was really brave! It was very shaky and I had to crawl through it. But thank God mummy remembered I can't really crawl yet so they pushed and pulled me through the tunnel! I vaguely remember hearing people shout 'Push!' before... when was that...? Hmm...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thank God mummy was there to carry me. The aussie instructor made mummy bounce me up and down as we sang nursery rhymes...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...while mummy spun me around...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...and the instructor dipped me into the water! I went underwater! :D And I like it! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Finally, they let me go on the slide! When I landed, I dropped into the water! :D I'm so happy mummy caught me just in time! :D Phew! :D It's so fun! Mummy, can we go there again? :D

9 comments:

The One and Only... said...

Wah!!! Swimming lessons!!! How much? How you know she enjoyed being "dunked" in the water?

Audrey said...

She never cry lor! Hahah... she will *definitely* show it if she doesn't like something. Not shy one. Today is trial session, free! :D They have lessons at Australian International School also, so maybe will go there instead. If not Holland Road really quite far. Can save time and petrol! :D It's $20 per session (3-6 per class) for child. :)

Patrick said...

Wa ur blog power sia... so many nice photos....

Audrey said...

Heh, getting comments from readers makes the blog even more powerful! :D Thanks! :D

ghetto biatch said...

Cool, looks fun!! Is that like held at someone's backyard or something? Wished i learnt swimming at an earlier age.. i absolutely cannot swim....

ghetto biatch said...

Cool, looks fun!! Is that like held at someone's backyard or something? Wished i learnt swimming at an earlier age.. i absolutely cannot swim.... heh

ghetto biatch said...

Oops, cranky blogger. Sorry for the duplicate post.

Audrey said...

Heh, no worries. Showed your mum the photos, esp the LAST one! Hahah... she freaked out. But later, i told her that babies younger than 1 are okie with water, but when older, that's when they start to fear water. Also, foetuses are submerged in fluid in the womb! :D Heh, then she relac... :D

Audrey said...

*heart melt* yes... and she's started calling Mama... for that, she can have my entire bank account!!! :D