Saturday, December 18, 2004

So Many Thoughts, So Little Time

~ Life has been so busy!!! Abby's been having diarrhoea and the gas from undigested milk that's stuck in her digestive tract apparently is causing quite a bit of problems. Pray that she gets better.

~ Now (still) revamping Ben's old room! :D It's become a 'sort-of' office, when things settle, I'll post some pictures up!

~ I've sold TWO items on Yahoo Auctions! Will be taking more photos of items and posting them up and getting my allowance from here as I clear the things I no longer need! :)

~ Christmas @ Orchard parade is on this Sunday! :D Oh, that's tomorrow! This year, celebrations along Orchard will be hosted by the churches in Singapore. Pray that the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ be reached in the hearts of the people! :)

~ NIE registration's taking place this Monday.

~ Thinking about how to continue breastfeeding when I go back to school. NIE is NOT pro-breastfeeding definitely.

~ Still thinking about how to clear my junk...

~ Shopping online is exciting! Especially when I find items that are pre-owned in a fantastic condition at a steal!

~ How ON EARTH DID I STUDY during my Dip Ed years? Gosh, the amount of notes I have is amazing... And some have gone missing! >(

~ Need to go continue packing. It's been draggin too long.

~ Spent Thursday re-hauling Eve's room so that Vic will finally be able to snooze with her! :D She really threw away ALOT OF things! :O FOUR BAGS of rubbish from 1 bedroom! Wow. She's inspiring - I'm going back to throw away more stuff...

No comments: