Thursday, December 02, 2004

Abby's 4mths old today

Hullo world! I'm 4 months old today! I'm starting on my fifth month, and life has been a happy one so far! Except when I bonked my head on the horn of the steering wheel in my daddy's car and when I can't seem to recognise my surroundings (this started at uncle reno's house and most recently, at my granny's place) and yelled really loudly (i've got POWERFUL lungs!), I've been really happy! :)

I wake up gurgling and sucking my wrist coz it's really yummy, but I really think it's because I'm hungry. Mummy says that the PD says that I'm almost overweight, but I can't seem to sleep well unless I eat properly! Mummy says since i'm four months old already, I'm ready to start solids! Hooray! :D

Mummy has thrown away the growth development chart already and she dussen use it anymore. Daddy says that I should develop at my own pace unless the doctor says otherwise. That's when I'm in trouble. :P I still dowan to do turn or do mini-pushups when I'm on my belly! :P I just lie there and struggle... mummy says i used to fall asleep pretty quicky when she puts me on my belly, but she stopped because my skin started getting rashes from my saliva! So now she puts me on my back, and i also fall asleep very very quickly! Grandma says I'm a very good baby and keeps asking daddy and mummy to have more of me! But I'm special! :D I think I'll teach all my di-dis and mei-meis to do the same! *chuckle*

I like to laugh out loud and thrill my grandma because she's very easily excitable! Auntie Huiying says that she can hear my voice from downstairs and it sounds like a toddler! (Mummy, wat's a toddler?)

Okie, mummy says I need to sleep already. It's naptime, hooray! :D

Love, hugs & kisses,
Abby baby!

No comments: