Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Abby's 3mths old today



She's alredi 3 mths old! Vic's licking fingers, while Abby loves to slurp on her wrist! She looks like she's eating a drumstick! Well, our chicken drumstick girl posed for this photo to show daddy that she's wearing what he bought in JKT. :)

Today we had our usual routine - drop Lina at mum's place, go Breakthru for foot massage with Choo E2 and Ryan, go grab lunch, go E2's house makan and feed Abby, fall asleep there, then go mum's place for dinner. Except tat Benji wasn't around. :'( Missed his call!! Argh. But he knew I'd feel rather bang, so he massaged me saying that he'll call later. :)

Abby got pretty traumatised today though. Her cousin Ryan patted her. Usually it isn't that traumatising, but when she's patted ON THE FACE, well, it's a different matter all together. So she wailed. And wailed. My poor baby. My aunt picked her up after that. The massage was finishing, so I thought let the fella finish first then I go pick her up. Then she cried and cried. And then she calmed down considerably. When my massage finished, I took over from my aunt and Abby complained to me!! She started crying again. And went on for quite awhile! But after that, she fell asleep in my arms. Happy that her mummy knows the trauma she just went through.

Well, I'm not supposed to be online too much coz I'm not very productive elsewhere as I spend most of my time reading online stuff. I need to be more selective now, and read material that is uplifting. :) If not, everyone's moods get affected. It's not fair to the people around me. :)

Mmm. Marshmallows in hot milo is delicious. :D

Well, I need to backup the material I've written online esp regarding Abby and present it to her when she's older. This mummy wants to keep a journal for her, but I prefer typing than writing. Terrible hor? :P

Today, she vocalised some words, amongst her Ahhhs! and smilely sighs. When my mum was asking me if I wanted to stay overnight at her place or go home, at that point, Abby let out a very loud "Doh Wan!" Mummy n i just stared at each other and laughed! We were so astonished! Later I asked mum if she could ask Lina if she wanted to attend our church's Bahasa service, then mum commented that Lina's reading of the bible is better than some of her students in Sawang, Indonesia. She later said that their standard is similar to her reading the Bahasa bible -then she asked a rhetorical question - ni shou hao bu hao? - (u say good or not?) and at that point, Abby let out a "HAO!"

Wah.

No comments: