Monday, November 08, 2004

The Weekend

Abby (3mo 6days) is 7.14kg. That's 15 over pounds. That's heavy. She's only 3mths old. The pd mentioned that she'd be overweight soon if she continues to put on at that rate. Well, my objective is that she lasts more than 3hrs after each feed. She seems to like feeding alot.

Eve, Vic, Ben & I went for the Food Expo last saturday after a disappointing visit to the Grand Roxy Hotel at Marine Parade. Very disappointing. Supposed to be $17+++ per pax. Also, when I called in the afternoon, they said they were fully booked. Later when I called again to book for Sunday tea, they said we could just walk in. And after some confusion, I found out that we could walk in on Saturday evening itself! So we did. And we were truly disappointed. The spread was littleand I was thinking, if 3 of us ate, the $50 we would spend would get us ALOT OF good chocolate and Famous Amos elsewhere!!! So we politely declined and headed for the Singapore Expo where delicious food awaited us. Abby was at home asleep with granny while Vic was with us. Abby slept the whole time when we were out! From 6plus all the way to about 11! Granny's room must have been a nice place to snooze... :)

Randy came back from Tekong and is eagerly awaiting upgrading to a higher Pes status. He is bored stiff and was so close to tears because he could do the stuff the other fit guys were doing. He realises that he's been taking shit advice from people with less than positive attitudes and love to slack... hahah... am glad my bro wants to give his best. Mum & I are prepared also, and support him all the way. :)

Gave Ben a notebook... I love the cover!

"Nothing is more beautiful than the love that has weathered the storms of life."
-Jerome K Jerome




2 comments:

Mrs Eve Ooi said...

alamak! wan post comment went to send email. blur sotong me :P

Audrey said...

Paiseh paiseh, my fault... was playing around with the template lah... now no more liao. Back to simply comments. :D