Saturday, November 27, 2004

Shaan's wedding

Ben's melbourne uni fren got married yesterday. It was held at Four Season's, with the most fantastic dessert I've ever had. :) It was the wedding cake, and boy was it FABULOUS!

Needless to say, we sat at table 16 - for the Melbourne University/Trinity College friends. Beside me was Claire Teo, an Associate working with MAS. She looked alot like Julia and Vaness's onscreen girlfriend in Meteor Garden. Very nice girl with regular concerns regarding marriage, children and just waiting for her partner to pop the question. Her partner looked like Kenny Bee. So strange. Next to him was Dr Ong or something, with his wife, Shirley. Strange thing was - she looked very familiar, but I still can't recall where I've seen her before. Very irritating feeling. We had an unoccupied seat which was frequently occupied by different people - there was Yining, who looked like Dorine, I think. But she also looked familiar. Then there was Daniel Heng. He lives at Jalan Hock Chye. We were trying to recall the street name - Chye something, Hock something - before the dinner. I realised it was Jalan Hock Chye. Then sudden it clicked as Ben was talking to him. Suddenly I erupted, "SYBIL HENG IS YOUR SISTER!" Hahah... I was so strange. And he went - Yah. She just delivered a couple of days ago. Sybil was my secondary school classmate. Co-netballer. And one of the last few we expected to get married. Well, she got married and is now a proud mother of a baby girl. Then there's Felix between Daniel and Ben.

Shaan flew in from Melbourne last Wednesday and put together a wedding with the help of her girlfriends. Michelle, a.k.a. Princess Lala, was her co-ordinator. She's is just simply amusing to watch. Totally kan cheong spider and gets upset really easy, she's just amusing lah.

Well, now to the story of the amazing cleavage. Told Ben I definitely had to blog about this.

I wore a black halter neck to the wedding, totally accessorised. My dress revealed a little cleavage at the start of the dinner. Midway, the cleavage was more pronounced. Finally, at the end of the dinner, I had quite a cleavage, thanks to breastfeeding. I took a risk and wore a strapless bra (Yah. that's a risk. so sad right? Risk because i may develop blocked ducts due to prolonged wearing.) So i wore wat i wore and by the time the dinner ended, Abby's food source was pretty filled and puffed up. Very strange occurence. All my life I've only encountered drooping cleavages... adjust bra before the dinner and have nice cleavage, then by the time the dinner ends, bra drops abit and cleavage also vapourises. Hahah... Think last nite's event must have gotten stares from breastmen (men who like breasts). They must be thinking - how come this cha-bor's cleavage is getting more and more as the night passes? Well, I dare you to come near and touch them. They'll explode in your face and shoot across the room. They are missiles in disguise my friend.

Well well. The joys of breastfeeding.

Tomorrow's the big day - Goodlife's second anniversary. They've got this grandparent-grandchild lookalike competition, and Eve & I - 2 ahsohs bearing Miss Singapore titles - have been helping these folks put together a show. Let's hope they have a great time tomorrow and not die of stage fright. :P

2 comments:

Michelle said...

why didn't you take a picture so that i can ogle at your growing cleavage also....T.T

Audrey said...

Yah! Should have taken a 'Before' & 'After'! :p