Friday, March 02, 2007

A better week ahead

Went to the polyclinic last Thursday because my heart was not in good order. Have been referred to the National Heart Centre during the March school holidays. Then, this week:

* one of my kid's parents suddenly passed away
* another kid admitted coz he passed out a lot of blood
* another one (in fact my whole class) was suspected of vandalising some other kid's book
* another one got his glasses smashed while playing table-tennis!?! Cornea injured.
* 3 heros in my class stuck their locker keys into the electrical socket and then TURNED IT ON. Mini explosion in class, power tripped. Thank God no injuries or deaths.

I'm just so glad the week is almost over. It was supposed to be their continual assessment diagnostic test week.

I'm just so tired. My daffodil is dying. I really hope I can find the time to post some pictures on my two lovelies up. Shalom's turning one next week. Time really's passing so fast. I am staying too long in school. I miss them so much.

I really look forward to the school holidays.

New jobs on my plate - just received this week: Workshop for parents to prepare for PSLE Oral Exam (fast deal - in two weeks' time); LIt program for P4 high ability pupils (bigger deal), head the Science Club for P4s (BIG DEAL!). How else will I be stretched?

Oh. Full force worship ministry in April. 3 Saturdays in March.

I need to appreciate the Friday evenings and Saturdays I have by myself. If only I can get over the 'missing ben and the kids' part. :'(

Next week will be great. It'd better be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow..sounds realy stretching.
May God's grace be with U...and I really do mean it.
School's a drag sometimes.
But hols are coming. So press on okie.
We r in tribulation together.:)