Monday, October 08, 2007

My Own Place

I had such an awesome weekend! :) Finally, we managed to spend some quality time together as a family, and more importantly, as a couple. Finally, we managed to heave a sigh of relief as our transitions for this phase of our lives are coming to an end. We've done so much in the last 4 years it's amazing... marriage, in-laws, TWO KIDS, new jobs, bleak finances, studies, studies AND work, church, ministries, etc.

As we sat in the living room appreciating the overall design (of our home) that we came up with together (will post pictures up), I had the familiar sense of my childhood all coming back to me. The wind, the feel, the emotions. It was great to be home once again.

I am no longer displaced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great having your own home, I was surprised when even Ath voiced this sentiment in missing her own home rather than "porpor home". HB said he's happy she LIKED our previous home, cos it was built with love. :)

Enjoy ur place :D !

- Mel