Friday, April 27, 2007

Beyond Madness

Breathing a sigh of relief. Out of the seven files I owe two classes of kids, I've managed to return two full files and one half file (Science notes only). Had to bribe them with stickers (I use an accumulated stars award system to collate their stars and smiley faces stickers) - one sticker for each completed unit with all corrections done. Took 2 periods each class to get the files straightened out. Note to self: Do not use yellow file for My Pals worksheet even though stipulated by dept. It just doesn't make organisational sense.

I have about 10 more stacks of marking to be done by Monday and then about 10 more to be completed by the end of next week before their exams begin. The classes seem to be changing tides - in the past, it used to be my non-form class that was a handful. Now it's my class. But they don't act up in front of me - only in front of trainees and CL teachers are they rude, defiant and generally non-co-operative. Sigh. Then I have to blast pep-talk them.

I really like this photo. :)


So typical of my cheeky boy! :) He's about to walk now! :) And is repeating lotsa stuff that we're saying. :) Heh. Such a darling! :)

No comments: