Friday, November 25, 2005

The Nite Abby Walked

8pm. Abby was having fish porridge for dinner in church, just before cell was due to start. Vic was happily walking all over the place, while Abby had to sit still to finish her food. She wanted to go to the 'car-car' area, where all the push cars were. But she couldn't, so she sat there obediently trying to finish a huge bowl of fish porridge.

When she finally couldn't take anymore food, we let her go. She was really excited! Especially when she kept watching Vic run up and down with the cars while she couldn't. So when she was released, she started walking excitedly! Many steps!!! She actually walked like a quarter of the room, superly excitedly! Lina and I were terribly excited too! I could hardly breathe...

I had a dream the other nite. I dreamt that she walked. I knew she would, but I don't really know when. I know when it comes, it comes. So she just started stumbling everywhere, around the whole room! It was unfortunate that I didn't have our digital camera with us - Ben had D&D so he took it - so I took a movie with my trusty Nokia 6230 instead. A full 4 min of it. Woot! Adventure mini-film!

During worship, Abby continued walking. But there was a moment where she lost her balance, fell sideways-backwards, and landed on her head. I was so afraid. She cried and everyone was so worried. Later before her tears even stopped she was clapping along with the music accompanied by her sobs. Then she smiled and worshiped. PRAISE THE LORD.

She did continue walking after that, but I don't know if the fall would affect her confidence. Let's pray it won't! :)

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Dun worry too much... Of course she will walk...

M said...

Yay! :)