Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Rest

Finally managed to spend a day at home doing FILING. Must say it isn't the most exciting job in the world. Well, at least the eyesore is gone, and the place is slightly neater.

Lina will be joining us! Yay!!! Well, she's my aunt's domestic helper and my aunt's family is going Sweden, so after some consideration, my in-laws would like to employ her. (Actually they were really keen on employing her...) and SHE CAN COOK! Yesh! Finally. Hahah... Hopefully she can help the current one be more disciplined and also guide her in keeping the house clean. Yes. Hopefully.

Watched Blast from the Past today - Brendan Fraser and Alicia Silverstone. Boy, the way he danced with the two women... wow. Where'd he learn to dance with two women in his shelter? Thought he had only learnt to dance with one.

Oh, and Bredan Fraser reminds me of Del... haha... dunno why. Goody-two-shoes? Or maybe just the build? Heh.

Anyway, God has been showing me many things, and I'm learning to be thankful in various circumstances (dun dare to say 'all' yet). And he has also shown me that when He closes one door, He opens several more! :) God is good all the time!

Received a lovely card from SL. I was touched beyond words. Her simple act of kindness and affection was really very therapeutic. And this is on top of the comforting SMSes she's been sending. I am sooooOOOooOOoOOooo loved!

Have been swimming every other day with Eve. Hahha... two whales in bikinis at CSC club. Gosh, on Sunday, one kid exclaimed as I emerged from the ladies to the pool, "Look! That GURL PREGNANT!" I turned and sMiLeD... some women smiled while men just thought it was strange. Some couldn't help but stare while others couldn't pretend for their lives that they weren't staring. Sigh. It was funny. Swam a couple of laps, dunno the length of the pool. Have been doing various lap combinations, so far so good. Not exhausted or anything, and I hope I can get my money's worth by going at least 6 times a month (subscription fee is $6 lah.) Seems that SAFRA is better though... Dunno if Ben would like to join. Then got nicer pool, but then this one wasted? Will think about it later.

Well, supposed to rest, but couldn't rest well last nite. Eve was telling me about her insomnia, and then I couldn't sleep. Shheeshh... issit contagious? Have been spending great time with her, she's like an older sis - guiding me and laughing at my bad jokes. Heheh... Well, now it's becoming clearer why God orchestrated that bumping into each other in NIE a year ago! :) It's great! :) Praise the Lord! :)

Well, gotta move on yah? Will be back and better! :)

No comments: