Wednesday, May 12, 2004

My Favourite Things

I like

| strawberry & butter sandwiches in the middle of the night | watching Ben come out from the office after a hard day's work | meeting up with old friends and catching up with what marvellous things God has done and is doing in their lives | seeing them walk real close to God and obeying His word against all odds | feel Abby wobble in my belly | smelling Joy after her bath | seeing God's miracles unfold as we persist on staying at His feet | receiving words of comfort through God's people as He speaks to them | seeing Ben's eyes light up whenever he tastes yummy food | spending saturday nights having silly fun eating durians and thinking of strange names for them | watching Ranz & Melissa's productions | listening to Ranz encourage mummy with the word of God | receiving messages from mummy telling me she loves me | receiving messages from daddy telling me he loves me | finding all sorts of strange ways to tell Ben I love him to death | finding even stranger ways to rescue a certain pretty maiden from her dungeon | laughing myself silly at silly things | finding out that I can be silly with people who love me | helping Ben do menial tasks so that he can soar at his workplace | praising God with every breath that I have while driving | catching K102.3FM in the mornings | waking up in the mornings | taking hot showers in the mornings | feeling great as Abby wakes me up in the mornings | getting massages at night | seeing my mummy in law smile | watching my daddy in law make my mummy in law smile | watching the both of them hold hands | holding hands with Ben | shaking hands with Joy | messaging my girlfriends silly messages | reading Siew Lin's messages | wearing my wedding ring | reading Mother's Day cards written in a heartfelt manner by children | counselling children and getting across to them | enjoying God | knowing that I'm being enjoyed by Him.

These are blessings (and more!) I received recently.

No comments: