Friday, October 17, 2003

need to rush off to school but nooo... still blogging. raining, need to do laundry. Joy is botak. have completed the ece project. si bei chio. dowan to pass it up coz got my laogong's signature design all over. hah. it's raining, how the hell am i supposed to cart it to school without wetting that masterpiece??? ArGH. Got to in and out the car, put the backside to the house and put in boot.

Need ur comments - a tut mate asked me for my notes - this i seriously feel is taking advantage - in class and lecture always fall asleep but wants As. He knows i take and make additional notes besides the weekly homework.

"Can I borrow your maths file from u to zap? I dunno what's going on eversince after statistics."
"Erhm... i think should be okie, but my file consists mainly of homework that we all have done." (I seriously thought so.)
"What about this?" (Pointing to my freshly copied notes - i paid attention this lesson. I think i seriously wrote good stuff.)
"Oh, but I don't do this regularly, just once in a while when I pay attention."
"Never mind, it's okie, got your notes can already."

A while later, I thought and I asked him...

"Why don't you get a copy from Thana? She jots notes down every week."
"Erhm...*murmur*"

He knows I get As for my maths, & he wants the As too. Dunno why I'm tight over this, usually I'll just lend, but maybe because it's not the first time he's borrowed stuff from me? (and not take care of it?) The last time, he asked to borrow my special ed textbooks which i paid over $60 for, bloody pced almost the whole stuff, and when it came back, it was in a bad shape. Sigh.

COMMENTS??

No comments: