Monday, October 06, 2003

I'm back from hell. Was bedridden yesterday, woke up with a bomb on my neck ticking away... drifted in and out of sleep the whole day. Mum & siang e.e. came to visit last nite- the first time my mum's EVER visited me since i went to Perth... argh argh argh. Praise God anyway. Nope, no visits in perth when everyone else's parents were dropping in every other week... no visits to ntu hall when it was so near... i mean, my choo e.e. & family dropped me off on campus once on sunday nite and mum was in the car. and I invited them to go up, and then mum said about not wanting to go up... aunt said very quickly, "know that we're very proud of you ok?" "orrh."

Last nite she came here, and was looking for medicated oil and coin to do kwasah. Dun look at my back. i look like a tiger now. So u know lah, the room, the organisation and all, not for an ordinary housewife. So she started lookin' for the stuff and was pretty lost lah. And ben was in the shower,... so she was lost and couldn't figure the room out at all. Sigh. I was sprawled on the bed. Couldn't move. Stufid head, stufid stomach.

GOT DEADLINE ON WEDNESDAY! Argh. Dun wanna go school now. Have to leave soon. Wanna go shit.

Anyway, since the three of us are introverts, i wouldn't be surprised at the amount of initiative we've gotta take to meet up, since our natural tendency is to curl into a ball and hide in a corner. Hah. Miss the babes. AND WE'RE NOT HIGH MAINTENANCE!!!! There! I've gotten it off my chest. :D In fact, we're so good at maintaining ourselves, to open up to allow each other into the others' lives takes real good effort. But it's necessary, or we'll be totally screwed.

NIE sucks. Apparently 1 committed suicide (rumour), yup, died. goner. And a friend, in hospital for HBP. Argh. Stufid system. Hm... perhaps i'll return in the future to CHANGE THE SYSTEM! Nah... looking at how mousey my tutors are, forget it. I've got a life. I got give group tuition, open tuition centre and do it MY way!! hahaha. Pui.

No comments: