Friday, October 24, 2003

It's a happy day.

Spent the later part of the evening - 11plus - with my in-laws and sis in law also... laughing, joking, a never b4 event. And we're even going to celebrate Ben's birthday! Praise the Lord! :D

Cell was fine... LS during then coz of the detox massage i got from Criselle yesterday. Filipino lady, nursing undergrad, single-again with 2 kids, worked in Saudi, Taiwan and Singapore. Snobbish looking, but a really nice lady. Had an enjoyable time. She's sooooOOooo good... I mentioned that usually when we go spa, people would bombard us with membership packages when we're barely done with the session. But this is one where I'd sign up willingly! Therefore the LS.

Ashley prayed for me. It was wonderful. God reassured me of my makeup through her. That I was a blessing to people around me. Today I prayed that I'd be a blessing and not a curse, especially to my new family. Things didn't look really good this afternoon, and I thought I'd blown it.

Thus, thank God for tonite. It was wonderwonderful.

It's great.

No comments: