Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Treats

Went for a long overdue massage on Monday. Gosh, it was just... heavenly. Although it wasn't exactly painless, I managed to have one of the best sleep ever after that, though marred by a terribly odd dream. I dreamt that Ben was my brother and our marriage was morally wrong! SO STRANGE. Oh well. He did start out being my 'kor kor' during our secondary school days though.

Will most likely be going for a mani-pedi with Eve later! Woohoo! :) The only thing left is a decent haircut at a decent price. I really love this cut, but the duck-tailing really irks me. :S

Have been wanting to put up pictures, but until I get the beautiful shots which Ben took with his N95 8GB phone, I can only post text. :P I want a new phone... *greedy* or a good camera. Watching old videos taken with low resolution phones on a much higher resolution screen is such a heartbreak and a pain. Abby used to be cuter in my previous phones. Maybe I shouldn't have traded those in... :'( Oh well. Must remember to take more photos and videos of kids. They are growing up really fast!

1 comment:

M said...

Yes, watching old low-res vids on the big TV is so upsetting! I just burned to DVD some of Ath's baby vids :(