Monday, June 25, 2007

First Day Back At School

I'm just so so glad to be back at school. Not because I'm away from my darlings, but work's been lingling on my mind for the WHOLE month of June, and I'm just glad to be back to FOCUS on what has to be cleared.

I just moved tables because my cubicle and my colleague's had an 'en bloc sale' for nothing. Now I've taken over Abby's godma and it's a lovely place surrounded by great colleagues. Now I understand why she's reluctant to relocate. :'(

God was really with me the whole day today. I managed to carry out whatever I had planned to do in PEACE. Though the kids were rather unsettled, given that it's the first day back at school and it's a new seating arrangement which I think most of them are thrilled at their new positions except for a handful, I could literally sense God's presence in the classroom. I was almost worried sick about today, and I really didn't know how I was going to pull it off. I stayed till about 2am in the morning just preparing the lesson plans and had to wake up at 6. I prayed that I would wake up on time. Was rather worried and couldn't fall asleep properly. Ben hit the sack and knocked out straightaway even though he turned in later than me. He's really tired, my poor boy.

Anyway, I broke the news to my class today that I'd be taking them Maths. Prior to that, I'd warned them that I had news, and that that news could either be good or bad. But if it's bad news to them, they had to keep their reactions to themselves... and maintain a straight face... hahaha... :) Many cheered when they heard the EMS news! :) Praise the Lord! :D I really hope I can help them... please God, let me be a blessing to them especially in their studies...

I'm all excited and geared up to go! Although my backlog is horrendous, I thank God that He is helping me soar! It's really all glory to God! I still have my unbelievable deadlines, but I believe that with God, all things are possible! :D

No comments: