Saturday, March 01, 2008

TGIF!

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! I'm just getting happier with each passing Friday. My days are just unbelievably packed. But amazingly, it's these days when I do my Quiet Time best. Praise God for His presence!

Ben & I are just so glad it's Friday. Although the weekend madness is about to hit us next when we wake up, still, it's a wonderful feeling knowing it's time to prepare for the coming week.

I need adequate sleep. I've been sorely lacking sleep and having been taking a lot of caffeine. Bad idea. I look like a walking zombie. I must detox and purge the toxins from my body, allow it to adjust to it's natural state of energy (or fatigue, whichever applies) then recover.

i've picked up my planner again, need it to navigate my time. Otherwise i'll be overwhelmed and totally unmanageable! :( let's hope for a better week ahead! Then it's the holidays! :)

No comments: